#1 2008-04-21 16:15:35

Mediafan

Administrator

SPAM nawet z zagranicy

Właśnie na moja skrzynkę pocztową przyszedł SPAM w postaci "łańcuszka". SPAM jest wysłany z zagranicy, ale jest po angielsku i po części go przetłumaczyłem. Chodzi w nim o to że zmarł mój krewny, ale jego bliżsi tez ni żyję i pieniądze zostaną przekazane dla mnie (6,500 000 00 ), ale nie w całości bo po kilka procent pójdzie na pośredników itp. Jednak jak to w wiadomościach SPAM-owych bywa muszę wcześniej wpłacić pewną kwotę
Z tego co mi się wydaje wiadomość jest ewidentnym SPAMEM, ale nie znam świetnie angielskiego.

Oto tekst:
Hello my friend,

I am the head of Accounts and Audit Department of FBN Merchant Bank Plc. I decided to contact you after a careful thought that you may be capable of handling this business transaction which I explained below;

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of Six million, five hundred thousand u.s. dollars  ($6,500 000.00) in a dormicilary account that belongs to one of our Foreign investor (late Mr. Dasne Minnelli) who died along with his entire family in 2002 in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin Or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

But unfortunately, we learnt from our record here that his supposed next of kin, his son and wife died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other director who knew about it in my department now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin to (late Mr. Dasne Minnelli). We want to present you to our Bank Foreign Credit Controller as his Family member and business associate, so that the proceeds of this Contract Payment Fund will be paid to you as the next of kin to our late Foreign Contractor since you are a foreigner  And more-over nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained Un-claimed after six years, the money will be reverted into the Bank treasury as unclaimed floating fund. The request of you to stand as a foreigner and next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that our investor/contractor was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner .

We agree that 35% of this money will be for you as our foreign partner, in respect to your provision of a foreign account where this money will be transfered,  5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me and my colleague. Thereafter the successful transfer, I and my colleague shall visit your country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your account as arranged, You must apply first to the Bank as next of kin to the deceased foreign contractor. Though upon receipt of your reply,  I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application letter which you will send to our Foreign Credit Control Department for the claim over this fund valued ($6,500 000.00).

Finally I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I expect you to call me on my direct number +234 1 8759890 for more details immediately you receive this letter, Or quickly reply me via e-mail.

Hoping to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully,
---------

Jeśli ktoś zna dobrze angielski to bardzo prosiłbym o przetłumaczenie tekstu. Będę bardzo wdzięczny.

http://i29.tinypic.com/n70vr.gif

#2 2008-04-21 17:33:52

SeeV

Admin Junior

Re: SPAM nawet z zagranicy

Troche zrozumiałem.. ale jeszcze spróbuje English Translate, żebyłatwiej było
Nie zrozumiałem zbyt tego zdania:
....who died along with his entire family in 2002 in a plane crash.
Jakoś tak mi się wydaję, że ta osoba zgineła w 2002 w katastrofie lotniczej.
Nie wiem czy dobrze przetłumaczyłem, ale kto by Ci wysłał maila po 6 latach od katastrofy xDD
Dla mnie to SPAM xD

ps. www.translate.pl źle prztłumaczył to xD

Stopka forum

RSS